[Sca-cooks] Some files on Germany and German food for Iohannes

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Tue Mar 6 20:02:45 PST 2012

Iohannes mentioned:
<<< since my persona lives between Nuremburg and Venice running legal
errands for the Emperor's court in the last quarter of the 15th C-
first quarter of the 16th C and is affluent, let's go for cuisine that
fits that. my family is mundanely german, and i spent 3.5 happy years
in Drachenwald to kinda back that up.>>>

Iohannes, here are a few more Florilegium files which might be of
interest to you:
fd-Germany-msg   (152K) 12/ 6/11  Medieval and Period German food.
Cookbooks.

23-Ger-Mushrm-art (28K)  3/ 6/03  "Twenty-three German Mushroom Recipes"
                                      by Urtatim.
   (Urtatim does have an updated version on her site, which I have yet
to copy over to replace this one)

sauerkraut-msg    (44K)  6/21/09  Period sauerkraut and pickled cabbage.

Germany-bib        (5K)  6/25/99  A bibliography on German medieval
history
                                      by Erilar.

Germany-msg       (12K)  4/ 9/05  Medieval points of interest in
Germany.

cl-Germany-msg    (20K)  2/ 5/12  Clothing of Medieval Germany.

Inntal-art        (32K)  6/29/05   An early 16th century recipe
collection from Bavaria translated by Giano Balestriere.

Konigsberg-art    (28K)  6/29/05   A 15th century cookbook from East
Prussia translated by Giano Balestriere.

Stefan

--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/marksharris