[Sca-cooks] Traveling pizza ovens

David Friedman ddfr at daviddfriedman.com
Wed Mar 7 20:09:42 PST 2012

I'm pretty sure that Wulfric, who is reasonably local to us, has done a small brick oven at an event we were at and used it. He has a page at http://www.whirlwind-design.com/madbaker/breadfaq.html, if people want to ask him questions.

On the other hand, Hansel and Gretel, the ovens at The Sated Tyger at Pennsic long ago, were at least partly clay. And I think Thora's oven in Budgardr, the encampment next to ours at Pennsic (and very good neighbors they are), is at least partly clay.