[Sca-cooks] Venison . . .

James Davis firedrake at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 9 06:29:50 PST 2012

Not this version. There are those that do, but this is just a very
clean fat source for cooking. I'm looking for the kind that tastes,
because I'm otherwise getting so -little- fat that I'm supposed to eat
a tablespoonful (it's a solid at room temp) twice a day, and the plain
stuff is, well, tasteless.

Oh, I forgot to mention: it turned out fork tender, which I wasn't
expecting. YUM! We can haz leftovers!

J.