[Sca-cooks] bitter orange recipes

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Tue Mar 27 03:57:11 PDT 2012

The easiest and quickest way to locate recipes for an ingredient
like oranges is to go to medievalcookery.com and then click on the
cookbook search link,

It takes you to:
http://www.medievalcookery.com/search/search.html

Put in oranges and you'll have a quick survey of possibilities to look
over. Lots of recipes in the Libre del Coch
(Spain, 1520 - Robin Carroll-Mann, trans.) call for them.

Johnnae