[Sca-cooks] Bunny vs. bunny

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Tue Mar 27 21:47:55 PDT 2012

Greetings Adelisa,

I'd love to get your recipes and your paper.

Perhaps it might make a good Florilegium article?

I tried to email you, but your message didn't seem to have your
address, or at least the message from Madhavi, since that is where I
saw it.

Thanks,
   Stefan
PS: Folks you don't have to wait for a request from me, to send me a
possibility for the Florilegium. I can't always read all mail list
messages, at least not on time.