[Sca-cooks] Sca-cooks Digest, Vol 71, Issue 6

Susan Lin susanrlin at gmail.com
Sat Mar 3 09:51:07 PST 2012

This list is full of very knowledgeable people and then there's me.  I know
a little and need to learn a lot.

Bear is right (of course), the more specific your question, the more likely
you'll get responses that works for you.
What type of cuisine are you trying to create?  Are you interested in 1400
German, 1060 England, 1325 Persian?

Just as an example, a recent discussion centered around Lent and what would
and would not be appropriate.  We have several individuals who are trying
to maintain a Lenten diet that would have been appropriate for their
persona.  A very noble endeavor.

Welcome.

Shoshanah