[Sca-cooks] German Sources was digest

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Sun Mar 4 10:41:10 PST 2012

I'll see you get a copy of the German bibliography. That will get you
started with what's available in print and also online.
Many people interested in German cuisine, hang around Lady Ranvaig's
Rumpolt project and email list.

If possible, you may want to go for individual emails, so it's easier
to not publish the entire digest each time you post.

Johnnae