[Sca-cooks] Traveling pizza ovens

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Wed Mar 7 18:24:37 PST 2012

The books I listed earlier go into the building.
The funniest account of building a bread oven in a backyard, however,
is the account in
52 Loaves: One Man's Relentless Pursuit of Truth, Meaning, and a
Perfect Crust" by William Alexander.
Photos of his oven are posted at
http://williamalexander.com/bread/galleryoven.cfm

Johnnae