[Sca-cooks] Spit roasting?

Nancy Kiel nancy_kiel at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 8 09:06:58 PST 2012

I have a spit attachment for my grill, and equipment to set up a spit at events.  Spit roasting at events can take a long time unless you have something to reflect the heat back on the food, however.

Nancy Kiel nancy_kiel at hotmail.com Never tease a weasel! This is very good advice. For the weasel will not like it And teasing isn't nice.