[Sca-cooks] Traveling pizza ovens

Mercy Neumark mneumark at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 6 17:26:40 PST 2012

I was watching Eat St on Cooking and saw this segment on Veraci Pizza in Washington. It looked very yummy, but what caught my eye especially was their portable pizza oven.

Here is their website:

http://veracipizza.com/spokane.html

They said it gets up to 1000 degrees and the pizza cooks in about 90 seconds. However the oven weights 3000 pounds and it's on the back of a trailer. They use applewood to fire it.

I just thought that set up would be so awesome for events and wars. Thought I would share the idea.

--Mercy

Sent from my iPhone
Please excuse any typos or odd autocorrection errors