[Sca-cooks] Sca-cooks Digest, Vol 71, Issue 16

otsisto otsisto at socket.net
Tue Mar 6 22:57:36 PST 2012

What is your question? Are you asking if the "steins" in the water are there
to keep cool? This was a common method to chill liquids. I have seen this
method used by "Italians" though the vessels are different or slightly
different in shape. I have seen this method used with a tub (can't remember
the illumination or the painting)for indoor.