[Sca-cooks] Olde Hansa was Estonian food

Galefridus Peregrinus galefridus at optimum.net
Mon Jan 28 17:35:07 PST 2013

Interestingly, there was another paper by Judy Gerjoy/Mistress Jaelle presented during the 2005 Oxford Symposium on Food and Cookery, Authenticity in the Kitchen, titled "Running a 15th Century Restaurant in the 21st Century." This later article addresses a lot of these questions and includes explanations as to where and why the Olde Hansa menu departs from historical recipes and cooking techniques.

-- Galefridus