[Sca-cooks] MidWinter Feast

Jim and Andi Houston jimandandi at cox.net
Wed Sep 11 19:26:30 PDT 2013

I would *love* to see a Silk Road-themed dayboard done right, as Bear so
eloquently detailed. I would absolutely be willing to help with China and
Persia, and I bet others here would, too.

India is not really on the silk route, though it *is* on the Spice route
(and the cotton route, the pearl route, you get the idea). If there are
people who really want to do China, North Africa, and India... could you
just change the theme to "Spices along the Spice Route" to make it more
accurate?

I will say that I find Soup for the Qan extremely approachable and
cook-able.

Madhavi