[Spit-project] New Folder Added

Saint Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Fri May 11 09:50:26 PDT 2007

Honestly, I'm not the one to ask. I was busy, so I provided the site,
and Christianna supervised the cooking.

I would suggest, though, that you use a fire ring like the one in the
picture. It gives you a level serface to put your pottery dishes on.
If you try to put them on a grill or a grate, they tend to heat
unevenly and crack (thermal expansion rates). Nestling them in the
ashes and coals seems to work better.

On 5/11/07, Helen Schultz <meisterin02 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Phlip:
>
>  I could swear I sent another note saying that your site was exactly the one I was thinking about, and that I must have just spaced completely when Johnnae posted it last night.  It was what has inspired me to want to do a feast using only period crockery (well and maybe some modern cast iron <sheepish grin>), but it doesn't appear to have been sent for some reason.  Perhaps because of my grogginess??
>
>  Anyway, any tips for me for this year??  My other cooking camp-mate from Maine and I want to do up a feast for about 20 people this year in our camp... now, I do have that big spit so we will also have at last a couple chickens and maybe even a leg of lamb to add to whatever we cook in the pots.  I also have some really nice adapted plans for a raised fire pit from Messire Matthew Baker (who I have asked several times to post to the Yahoo site) on one his group in Jersey, England, found in Jorvik (York), England.
>
>  Also, my camp-mate's young son (now 12, and who came to Pennsic last year for his first time... and swore he would to every year now for the REST of his life <grin>) has decided to go for a scouting badge on cooking, so don't know if he will be adventurous enough to use the firepit or our propane cook stove in the back of the camp.
>
>  I'll take photos of it all, I promise.

>  Meisterin Katarina Helene von Schönborn, OL
>  Shire of Narrental (Peru, Indiana) http://narrental.home.comcast.net
>  Middle Kingdom
>  http://meisterin.katarina.home.comcast.net
>
>  "A room without books is like a body without a soul." -- Cicero
>
>  "The danger in life is not that we aim too high and miss.
>  The problem is that we aim too low and hit the mark." -- Michaelangelo

Saint Phlip

Heat it up
Hit it hard
Repent as necessary.

Priorities:

HIPAA Penalties

42USC1320d-6 Wrongful disclosure of individually identifiable health information

(a) Offense

A person who knowingly and in violation of this part-

(1) uses or causes to be used a unique health identifier;

(2) obtains individually identifiable health information relating to
an individual; or

(3) discloses individually identifiable health information to another person,

shall be punished as provided in subsection (b).

(b) Penalties

A person described in subsection (a) shall-

(1) be fined not more than $50,000, imprisoned not more than 1 year, or both;