[Spit-Project] New Season was Extreme Barbecue

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Mon May 5 19:37:43 PDT 2008

Depending on the type-- take a look here:

http://bbq.about.com/od/barbecuehelp/f/f060604a.htm

http://www.bbqu.net/season1/101.html    or
check out Steven Raichlen's various books. Most libraries should have at
least
one or two.

http://www.weber.com/bbq/pub/recipe/grilling101/smoking.aspx

If you can tell who manufactured it, you can google the company and see
what they
say on the web too.

Johnnae