[Spit-Project] types of cake batter

terry l. ridder terrylr at blauedonau.com
Sun May 18 05:23:07 PDT 2008

hello;

On Sat, 17 May 2008, Johnna Holloway wrote:

> Sorry about answering this  to the wrong list.
>
> It should have gone to the Spits' list.
>

> What about yeast risen cakes?

i had not considered yeast risen cakes.
in thinking about it where is the divide between
a yeast risen bread and a yeast risen cake?

what would be examples of yeast risen cakes?

i am trying to remember any yeast risen cakes that
i have baked and for the life of me i cannot remember
baking any. i am sure i have at sometime in the
distant past i just cannot remember doing so.

--
terry l. ridder ><>