[Sca-cooks] War Fare Cookbook - commercialplug

devra at aol.com devra at aol.com
Fri Sep 17 16:50:35 PDT 2010

I have gotten copies of both the black-and-white and the color versions of Old Marian and Bonnie Feinberg's cookbook.  They are available from me for $24.95 and $74.95 respectively. Postage is $3 per book.

I plan to be down at Metalsmiths in Manassas and at the St Eligius A&S in CT and naturally you can mail order from me as well.

I've also got more of Cooking With Herbs and Spices, which was a hit at Pennsic, although there's no sign of the paper edition of ANNALS as yet.

Yours in service

Devra