[Sca-cooks] whole stuffed cabbage

wheezul at canby.com wheezul at canby.com
Mon Apr 11 11:48:19 PDT 2011

Anna Wecker's recipe (page 164) is made a similar way, but the filling is
of eggs, cabbage or spinach, large raisins, small raisins, sweet spices,
cut almonds, saffron, salt and finished with hot fat.  The sauces: meat
stock with ginger or optional wine vinegar, bread crumbs, lemon juice.
Seems to me I read this chicken based one somewhere too.

Katherine