[Sca-cooks] Little help, finger food, Italian

otsisto otsisto at socket.net
Mon Sep 5 23:38:12 PDT 2011

Sorry I haven't gotten back with this.
Thank you Raffaella di Contino. I may get back with you on the Italian
Recipes.
Thank you Johnnae for the wafer idea. Was confused when I read mostaciolli
and seeing folks call it a formof biscotti. :)
As it stands i have not had the time to make the garb so the food is most
likely not going to happen but there is always next years demo and my Shire
is doing an Italian event, a Palio set in 1480s.

De
Alt.per. Donna Alessandra Cicilia di Anselmo da Parma