[Sca-cooks] The Bell of a Hog or Sheep / edition

David Walddon david at vastrepast.com
Mon Sep 19 10:05:53 PDT 2011

Emilio,
I don't want to seem "mysterious" but I am working on this for publication and am not ready to release all the details yet.

BUT  -

There is only one printed edition and so far only 3 copies in existence that I am able to find.

It is English, sort of.

There is a VERY interesting stemma that I am exploring in depth.

That is all I am prepared to share at the moment. When I have more I will share.

But any ideas on Bell of a Hogge?

Eduardo