[Sca-cooks] Farm-to-Table Dinners and What You Pay

Holly Stockley hollyvandenberg at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 19 11:21:17 PDT 2011

Locally (West Michigan), the going rate seems to be $35-65/per diner.  The variance has to do with not only the number of courses (more expensive dinners often include a soup, salad, appetizer, entree, and dessert - and one started with an amuse-bouche), but also the participants.  The less-expensive dinners were often hosted by CSA's for their members.  The more expensive sometimes were a conglomerate of farms participating and often also served as a fundraiser.
Not sure that helps at all....
~Femke