[Sca-cooks] Ambargris Pudding & Other Perfumed Foods

Suey lordhunt at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 18:10:43 PDT 2011

I do not question the legalities of ambergris in the US although Doc has
a point. There are internet locations offering to buy ambergris found on
beaches.
My questions are:
Are ambergris puddings still made in England like that in my blog?
Are foods perfumed today, although deer musk has its limits, the plant
could be in use? Examples of recipes?
Putting food in animal intestines is commonplace but is putting desserts
into them English or does this come from Mediterranean countries as my
recipe indicates?
Suey