[Sca-cooks] Britex?

Margaret Decker m.p.decker at att.net
Wed Sep 28 20:19:22 PDT 2011

> What is "Britex"? Is it a fabric place with outlandishly high prices?  Or
> one with reasonably good prices for wonderful fabrics? A web search
> doesn't seem to turn up anything.

Stephan my dear, Britex is a store in San Francisco that is 4 stories of
wonderful fabrics and trms the like of which cannot be found in Oklahoma
and maybe not in Texas either.  They do sell by mail so try the yellow pages
for San Francisco, But
 nothing beats hands on when buying fabric.

> Details? Is this because you tend to spend enormous sums of money
> shopping? Or you find great stuff for low prices?

You've seen my garb, what do you think? It's both of course.
Margaret