[Sca-cooks] I'm Teaching at Pennsic 2012 !!!

Elise Fleming alysk at ix.netcom.com
Fri Mar 2 11:36:07 PST 2012

Urtatim wrote:
 >I will be in an A&S tent. I figure i'll have to start out around 7 AM
 >and make at least two trips with my little cart, for the camp stoves,
 >pots & other equipment, cooler, sacks of food, etc. Dragging all the
 >stuff i need out there will be wearing - i've got a compressed disk,
 >increasing arthritis, and at Pennsic my feet, ankles, hands, and a
 >bursa in my right elbow swell up in the heat & humidity (whine, whine)
 >Fortunately once i'm back in the cool Bay Area, the swollen bits all
 >return to normal in a day or two. But i'm clearly a glutton for
 >punishment :-)

I suggest writing to the Dean of the University to ask if a cart might
be available to help you move things.  Or, query the Disability liaison.
  Set forth how many times you might need assistance so they don't think
it's every day.  Sometimes a cart can be used, but it's not really
official and none are dedicated to the University's use.

Alys K.
--
Elise Fleming
alysk at ix.netcom.com