[Sca-cooks] A&S cooking entries

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Tue Mar 27 22:15:00 PDT 2012

<<< I really appreciated the feedback and agree with the need for the
ground walnuts. I haven't entered very many A&S competitions, so I was
very happy with the comments and suggestions.

Adelisa >>>

Adelisa,

I just added this article to the CELEBRATIONS AND EVENTS section of
the Florilegium:
AS-Fd-Entry-art   (12K)  3/ 4/12  "Apple tart from Rumpolt - birth of
an A&S
                                      entry" by Mistress Catrin von
Berlin OL.
                                      (known as Gwen Cat)
http://www.florilegium.org/files/CELEBRATIONS/AS-Fd-Entry-art.html

It's not on the same dish as yours, but you might find it useful.

<<<And I'll be wielding that rolling pin on those walnuts next time! >>>

And along the lines of the suggestion I made earlier that your recipes
and comments might make a good Florilegium article, as the author of
an article, I will always accept an update later to incorporate new
information as you continue learning.  And it is possible that you
might get some good feedback from folks who read your article.

Stefan

--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/marksharris